Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Umm... is four months too long to wait between posting?
Sorry. I do have much to tell and will try my best to post more, to try and get caught up with all the news.

Laurel and I are house-and-dog-sitting at my friend Kerry's home for a few days, so we've invited the family to dinner here since we don't otherwise have a room or table large enough for all of us.

Somehow, KGO-ABC 7 television station got in touch with mom to do a story on our family for this holiday, and I'm hoping it's not going to turn out as one of those "Be thankful you're not these sorry folks" pieces. I'll tell more later as it unfolds.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to those who have had us in your thoughts this year. We really do have do much for which to be grateful.

No comments: